1/04/2009

New Camera!

I got a new camera for Christmas! It's not an SLR, but it's close enough for me. It's a Panasonic FZ28. It has 18x optical zoom plus I got a teleconversion lens that adds another 1.7x zoom to that for a total of 30.6x optical zoom! That's so much zoom that I just had to show off:

moon

I wanted to take some pictures of hummingbirds, too, but there's a problem. You see, this other bird has decided that the hummingbird feeder is his territory now, and he keeps trying to get food out of it. He can't, but that doesn't stop him from trying:

jerk

He tries all day long and poops all over my porch. And if a hummingbird dares to approach the feeder, he chases it away. This is terrible! What can I do to get rid of it and get my hummingbirds back? I tried leaving it some bread crumbs to eat instead, but it ignored them and then a squirrel got them. Oh, and he also likes to peck at my windows. He'll just fly up and tap away and scare the crap out of me. Stupid bird! I hate him.

Labels: ,